Introducing the NEW TL ‘Series One’ 10×42 Waterproof Binocular
- If you are looking for a powerful binocular that will get right up close to the action and that is compact enough to be your constant companion;
- If it has to have razor sharp crystal clear optics;
- If it has to provide hi-fidelity colour images;
- If it has to withstand the worst weather the planet can throw at it or even survive being totally submerged for a short period of time;
- If it can be used for bird watching, a day at the races, an adventure holiday or just watching the world go by;
- If it has to come complete with all the accessories you need;
- If it has to come with an in house comprehensive guarantee;
- But most of all if it has to be outstanding value for money – We think you may have found what you are looking for!
The binocular is a compact roof prism design. The prisms are made of BAK-4 glass material which insures hi-fidelity colour rendition, important for birdwatchers where a slight difference in plumage colour can mean the difference between one species and another. Our lens surfaces are ‘multi-coated’, this ensures maximum light transmission through the glass, reducing light scatter, and results in crystal clear contrast rich images through the eyepiece.
The binocular is waterproof. To be called waterproof a binocular has to be able to be submerged in water one and a half metres deep for a period of three minutes without letting water enter the instrument. So if you drop your binocular in a stream or puddle it will survive. If you drop in mud, just wash it off, and you will never have to worry about getting caught in the rain. The binocular is also nitrogen filled so is also fog proof.
It’s rubber armoured body, not only makes the binocular easy to hold even in a gloved hand thanks to the dimpled finger panels, it also insures that it is protected from all but the most severe impacts – it’s at home in any weather and any terrain!
The binocular also feature twist up rubber eye-cups. These enable the user to get their eyes in the perfect viewing position whether or not they are wearing spectacles. The rubber surface protects your spectacles from being scratched in the process. Other nice features include the captive lens caps which make it much harder for you to loose them during the heat of the moment, if there is a must view opportunity it is very easy to whip off the lens caps in haste and then forget where you put them. For those who are determined to take them off, perhaps it’s windy and they keep blowing in front of the lens, it is easy to remove them completely and we have provided you with a pocket in the carrying case which is the perfect place to store them.
So how do we offer you all this at such a competitive price? To find out our secret read the Tom Lock Concept now!
But don’t just take our word for it visit Best Binoculars Review website at: http://www.bestbinocularsreviews.com/Tom-Lock-Series-1-10×42-Binoculars-112.htm to see what they have to say and prepare to be pleasantly surprised!
Looking for something special? We don’t think you will be able to find a better bargain anywhere! But don’t take our word for it see what Birdwatch magazine had to say.
And now for the technical stuff!
- Case & Case Strap
- Binocular Strap
- Captive Lens Caps
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Leaflet
And all this backed by our in-house service department and total commitment to after sales care! Buy Wise – Buy Safe!
- Tom Lock TL Series One 10x42 Waterproof Binocular
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 NEW £54.95
- Shipping Rate: A